Sunday, February 10, 2008

Attitude defines Life

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away, and a time to gather together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time for war, and a time for peace.
A time to love...


hello people.....well me firm believer of the above lines..and this i m saying nt only because i believe but also coz i hav experienced that there's perfect time for each and everything ...
ok enough of all that philosophical things........jst wanted to share my lifes experience wit you ppl..so here it goes...

A december 84 born guy... believes in making it large , believes in living life to itz fullest.


hmmmmmm.....ok.. let me start of this way.... well i still remmember wen i was admmitted to my school named north bombay i used to screem, shout and do all possibe nakhras to convince mom and dad that i dont want to go to school..i used to get up after every hour at night and used to wake up my dad that plzz dont wanna go to school tomm.. and that story wasnt for a day or two it continued for months and months but slowly and steadly i donno how ,but i felt comfortable with new env ... then my school life was really cool with beautiful friends and new learnings at every stage... then.. was in 6th wen i changed my school( FATIMA )and may be was the first or u an say may b second time wen i was out of my comfort zone but was ok and adjusted to it quickly .. may b was grown up by then...(i know lots of eyebrows would hav gone up reading that grown up word... lol) but let me be honest during all this time i wasnt that outward or an extrovert person... i always liked to be within myself and kind of reserved but may be the first biggest learning of my life i got from a friend ... i met this gurl in 9th she used to sit besides me and kind of very extrovert .. and may b after meeting this gurl and after our friendship i became more bold and bit more confident bout myself...
well then came my college life..... and belive me to start of my college life... it was a bang bang!!!..... i still clearly remmember my start to college with my
friends... really enjoyed to itz fullest... but after few beautiful months something really struck me hard.......and believe me that was really hard......but to every ones surprise.. i dunno wat happened to me after that ..i got really stronger ..and that really took many by surprise... i always belived that watever happens, happens for good...and may b this incident proves it....coz i got more stronger and only after that incident i started beliving in my-self.... i knew there was a loooong way to go but that belief which i got and which i hav.. trust me is priceless....after that i never ever doubted my ablities.


well that reminds me of watz my defination of Attitude:

I'ts not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life ;it is how you handle what happens to you.


welllllll......... have lotz more to say but mom's calling for dinner ..me signing off.... cya will b back soon ...

4 comments:

Rajasi Patil said...

Hey Deval,
Its fantastic yaar...As u said whatever happens with us happens at right time with a right purpose...
God has planned everything 4 our good...
At every stages of life,we get to know many things we r not aware of and the ways to improve ourself...
Its superb...
When a silent guy like u speaks about ur life,many of us will definately like to read it...
Looking forward to read more about You...Good Approach...bye

Unknown said...

Hey Deval,
It was very good to read things written by you. Some where i am the person who is aware about lot many things (Good or Bad) which happen in your life. So i know how things have worked out in your way & i strongly believe on those things happening to our life ( Good or bad) which makes us stronger.

Rucha said...

hey deval,
very nice way of expressing urself..
by readin dis blog we got to see one new side of Deval..
keep up de same spirit & hope to read more fm u..

Unknown said...

Hey deval...
Very well expressed...good learning that u hav shared from ur experience...'whatever happens happens 4 d good'...i m also a firm firm believer of this...
Nice to see that u have written about a few moments of ur life in this way...wud like to read more...